Canada Day - July 1, 2004
The staff of TCEG was pleased to spend a few moments to reflect on Canada's heritage, before quickly returning to work and developing new features or fixing bugs.
For posterity, this page contains some information about the day, as well as links to web-based cameras in various Canadian cities that could have been showing Canada Day celebrations at the time.
- Background information about Canada Day
- Canada Day Celebrations in Surrey, British Columbia
- Celebrations in Sooke and how to get there from Victoria.
- Celebrations in Montreal and other parts of Quebec
- Webcam of English Bay, Downtown Vancouver facing West
- Webcam of Jericho Beach in Vancouver
- Port Vancouver Webcams
- St. Anthony Newfoundland Webcam
- Live webcam (which you can control) in Toronto
- New Westminster, BC Webcam
- View from SFU, and 
- BC Highway Cameras
- Live webcams from Whistler
- Environment Canada Webcams