Counting Canada Days - A Memoir
In 2003, the company was created.
In 2004, staff found interesting webcams from around Canada.
In 2005, another year had passed, with TCEG and its clients continuing to grow.
TCEG in 2006
TCEG's main lines of business have continued to be:
- System Administration (i.e. disaster prevention)
- Data Recovery (disaster response, in the context of system administration)
- Web-based Software Development
- Technical Support for Businesses
2006 - A Year of Achievements for TCEG and TCEG's Clients
- An airline offering dedicated flights to Tofino suffered a devastating loss when one of its pilots was killed, yet it rebounded back to being the number one airline offering flights to Tofino.
- A research firm offering early stock research into the Canadian stock markets and the US stock markets launched several new publications.
- A Surrey-based environmental engineering firm, following the end of a large contract, remained busy with many new contracts.
- TCEG's Surrey location moved into a larger office - prepaid for the whole year.
- TCEG's Ukraine location moved into a larger office and has hired new staff.
- A highly secretive group dedicated to the improvement of Canada's athletic capabilities is ramping up its operational capacities on time for the Olympics in 2010.
- TCEG is hiring to fill Toronto-based positions facilitating OEM partnerships with hard drive manufacturers.
2006 - A Year of Achievements for Canada and Canadians
- A new minority Conservative government was elected led by Stephen Harper.
- CSIS, the Canadian Security Intelligence Service, implemented a new operational structure.
- The United States and Canada agreed to the core terms of a software lumber accord, ending uncertainty about tarriffs and trade duties.
Interesting Canada Day Web Cameras
- Parliament Hill, Ottawa Ontario, Canada [ 1 ]
2007 - High Traffic Website Optimization
- TCEG was retained by a high-profile childrens website based in Woodbridge Ontario, North of Toronto, to provide better monitoring and to optimize its systems.
2008 - High Traffic Website Optimization
- TCEG was retained by a high-profile childrens website based in Woodbridge Ontario to provide better monitoring, to optimize its systems, and to build a team of system administrators.
- TCEG began providing SR&ED claim preparation services through qualified consultants.
2009 - An Environmental Focus
- TCEG was retained by an environmental non-profit company in Woodbridge Ontario, North of Toronto.
- TCEG was retained by a logistics software and managed services company in Waterloo, Ontario.
- A garbage strike in Toronto reminded the city of the need to produce less garbage.